Elizabeth Yeh, Ph.D.
Ph.D. -Pharmacology, Duke University
Postdoc-Cancer Biology, University of Pennsylvania
B.S.-Chemistry (Biochemistry Specialty), The Citadel
Pediatric Oncology Fellow
Residency -Phoenix Children’s Hospital/Maricopa Medical Center
M.D. -University of Arizona, College of Medicine
Former trainees and their current positions:
- Jaclynn Bruce -Doctor of Physical Therapy, College of Health Professions, MUSC.
- Dr. Stephanie Phillips -Assistant Professor and Attending Physician, Department of Pediatrics, Hematology/Oncology, University of South Carolina.
- Kendell Phelps-Polirer -medical student, University of South Carolina.
- Christina Williams -post-baccalaureate student, UNC MED program
- Lonzie Hedgepeth -Cell-Based Assay Scientist, ScitoVation, LLC
- Alexander Gex -master’s student, Environmental Engineering, Clemson University
- Dr. Joelle Zambrano -Science Editor and Communicator/Project Management
- Dr. Carly Bess Williams -postdoctoral fellow, Department of Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University